Eat This Tallahassee: August 27th – September 3rd
The Tallahassee Food Blogger scene has exploded over the past month. With each new blogger that sets up shop a wide array of opinions are given on the cities many dining establishments. My friend who writes Kristoph’s K-Time started posting a list of reviews from the past week. I liked his idea so much I decided to steal it.
Sweet Tea & Bourbon
- Treva’s Pastries & Fine Foods: I discovered a great little place for delicious pastries on the northeast side of town.
- The Sheik Sandwiches: My travels took me to Jacksonville where I discovered a local favorite, the steak sack, at the Sheik.
- Vertigo Burgers & Fries: T.J. Lewis likes the food but not the price of his meal at Tally’s newest burger joint.
Ermagerd, Mershed Perterders
- The Cuban Grill: Carlos’ newest venture near Espositos garners another positive review.
- The Original Wharf Express: Fried crab claws and broiled shrimp provide a Southern seafood fix on the northwest side of town.
- Voodoo Dog: Tally’s newest food blogger checks out one of the cities hot dog spots and leaves wondering what happened to the bacon.